Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am the proud owner of dogue de bordeaux which i show, here and in Europe.
My 7 year old daughter decided she wanted to do some junior handling classes. So, my friend from Torpaz kennels said we could have one of her toy white poodles for her.

Well you can imagine how this went down:rolffleyes:

I have never liked poodles, they always seem to have no personality and quite sickly little things!!

That was before I got rather attatched to my daughters poodle!!! Now I cant wait for her to go to school, so that I can get my hands on the pooch. She runs through the woods with my mastiffs, she listens to evrything I say (unlike mastiffs) she is super intelligent and eager to please. I am totally smitten and I am now thinking about getting another one lol

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Poodles... The best kept secret around!!! Welcome to the poodle club!!!

Do you have pictures of your dogs (your daughter can even be in them!!) :lol: We like pictures!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to the poodle addicts club and this forum! I started with one toy, and wow, I was addicted! I know exactly how you feel, only with me it is turning out to be the other way around, my kids are becoming poodle hounds taking after mom! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Awwwwww! Puppy LOVE!!! :) Thanks for sharing! I love snuggling with my poodle, too - but she's a little bigger than your sweetheart! Congratulations for coming over to the "smart side" of dog lovers!! :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome

Poodles are surprisingly great in so many ways! I kind of like that its a secret to many:) They are also addictive.......great picture

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welocme to the forum, and welcome to the world of Poodle guardianship. Glad you are enjoying this little lady so much. Good for your girl getting into Junior Showmanship. What a great outlet for kids!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
What an adorable picture. Welcome to Poodle World.

We really would like also seeing pictures of your mastiffs too. We love pictures. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Poodles are the best dogs around and the best kept secret. I have had poodles since I was 5 years old and will always have at least one. When my parents were getting out first poodle, my dad kept saying he didn't want a fou fou (sp) dog, however he loves poodles to death now and would never have a different dog.

People are always quick to think that poodles are only meant to look pretty and very delicate. I must say all of our poodles have been some tough suckers who take no crap from the big dogs. I have always had toys and miniatures and even our smallest can keep up side by side with the big dogs such as ... boxers, german australian shepherds, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts