Poodle Forum banner

CH. Arreau's Don't Stop Believing- 8 days to her championship!

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Mfmst 
#1 ·
And... she is a CHAMPION! She left us on the 30th of July, the day after she turned eight months old, began showing that weekend, and now she is done one week later!!! She got her last point and another Best Puppy In Group (and they total 6) today! How can I even put into words how impressed and grateful I am for Sarah Drake's amazing professionalism, her willingness to communicate with her clients. and her astounding presentation! I simply could not be happier with this entire experience!!! Thank you is just not enough!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
All your wishes and dreams for perfecting red poodles is coming to reality! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Where should I go
To find a red?
One that is Beautiful
And finely bred?

I asked and I asked
And Everyone said.....................

'Arreau Standard Poodles'
For Apricots and Reds!
:love2::love2::love2:

#6 ·
Thrilling! It takes only a glance to see how well bred and structured she is. I like her chest too. Would I call this nice and deep? Broad and well-proportioned? What are the words to describe this? And her topknot with her hair blending into her ears are very pretty in the photo where she shows off her ribbon. Lovely, just lovely.

#7 ·
Congratulations. You make it sound so easy...one week later she's a Champion. I wonder how many hours went into planning the breeding, whelping the litter, conditioning the pup and all her hair for showing, and the normal amount of socializing to ensure that your pup will show well. Plus, I know you raised Gilda's momma, Journey. All that really deserves a hearty congratulations. You have every right to be proud. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

#8 ·
A well deserved congratulations. She’s gorgeous

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.