Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw on last nights news here in California that Cesar Millan is now working for the FBI part time. He is working with their dogs with obedience training, some fear factors and etc. While watching this news item Cesar made the comment "Who would ever have thought that somebody like me would end up here?" Cesar Millan has come a long way since his beginning in the U.S. as a part time dog groomer that was being handed all the hard to do dogs that would come into the shop. :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Saw on last nights news here in California that Cesar Millan is now working for the FBI part time. He is working with their dogs with obedience training, some fear factors and etc. While watching this news item Cesar made the comment "Who would ever have thought that somebody like me would end up here?" Cesar Millan has come a long way since his beginning in the U.S. as a part time dog groomer that was being handed all the hard to do dogs that would come into the shop. :)
He is amazing and I utterly adore the man. I'm thrilled he will be working with the FBI training their dogs. I would love to see a dog that Cesar cannot train.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Oh wow, that is so cool!! I am so in love with Cesar! ...jk, but I do really admire the man, and my hubby always jokes about wanting to punch him out because I spend too much time with him! :fish:
I PVR all his episodes and watch them whenever there's nothing else on TV! lol That's a lot of Cesar! I've learned SO much from him and I love his training style and philosophies!... and I cannot believe how white his teeth are! :biggrin1:

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
and I cannot believe how white his teeth are! :biggrin1:
Funny you say that!! I have the first three seasons of the Dog Whisperer on DVD and when you watch the earliest episodes, his teeth aren't nearly as dazzling as they are in the later years! He has a good dentist!! :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Funny you say that!! I have the first three seasons of the Dog Whisperer on DVD and when you watch the earliest episodes, his teeth aren't nearly as dazzling as they are in the later years! He has a good dentist!! :)
that's funny!! it's amazing what money can buy! :biggrin1:

Hey Plumcrazy, I LOVE your avatar pic!! SO cute!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Thanks, *heather*! My avatar pic is my daughter, Katy, and her chocolate standard poodle puppy, Chalumeau (we call her Meau, pronounced "Mo") The picture was taken when Meau was only about 9 weeks old - she just turned a year on 9/23/09. When she sleeps on top of Katy now, we can't hardly see the kid!! :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thanks, *heather*! My avatar pic is my daughter, Katy, and her chocolate standard poodle puppy, Chalumeau (we call her Meau, pronounced "Mo") The picture was taken when Meau was only about 9 weeks old - she just turned a year on 9/23/09. When she sleeps on top of Katy now, we can't hardly see the kid!! :)
Awe, so sweet! For a minute there I thought it was a Red :) I love brown too!! Can't wait to see more Meau pics! He looks like such a sweet heart :love:

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Meau is our family's first spoo... I'm expecing MY Princess Fancy-Pants Plum around the end of October - and - yes... She is a RED!!! :)

It was because of Meau that my hubby and I decided to get one of our own. Katy is 19 years old now and has her sights set on idependence and a place of her own... When she moves out the plan is for her to take Meau with her and we don't want to be poodle-less, so we are jumping in with both feet! Luckily I found a great breeder who is providing me with updates on the babies, tons of information/education and support, and who I know will ALWAYS be there when/if I need her!

The standard poodle is really a phenomenal breed and I know that we will be extremely satisfied with our choice of new family member!! Now I just have to make it through the next few weeks until the baby is ready to leave her birth mother and come to ME!!!

Barb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts