Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy, I just called to see how much certification was here in HI and the clinic suggested on the CERF site quoted me $55 plus tax!!! I was worried it was going to be $200 plus, someone else had suggested as much but do not remember who. I just wanted anyone who was curious to know

Hawaii Veterinary Vision Care

1021 Akala Lane

Honolulu, HI 96814

808-593-7777

This is the clinic I called, if anyone else on here is on the Island and wanted to get the tests!:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
I am so happy, I just called to see how much certification was here in HI and the clinic suggested on the CERF site quoted me $55 plus tax!!! I was worried it was going to be $200 plus, someone else had suggested as much but do not remember who. I just wanted anyone who was curious to know

Hawaii Veterinary Vision Care

1021 Akala Lane

Honolulu, HI 96814

808-593-7777

This is the clinic I called, if anyone else on here is on the Island and wanted to get the tests!:)
Really? They used to charge over 200. Great find!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so as well! I am going to keep researching for hips, although she can not be done for a few more months at least. I will keep my ear to the ground and let you know what I find!

·
Registered
365 Posts
You never know it may come true! I have always wanted to come to HI and now I live here! Its GREAT!
You are so lucky and I am so envious, I guess I will just have to make do with watching old Magnum P.I. episodes (have the seasons on CD) and look at the beautiful scenery that way
Perhpas some day!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are so lucky and I am so envious, I guess I will just have to make do with watching old Magnum P.I. episodes (have the seasons on CD) and look at the beautiful scenery that way
Perhpas some day!!
LOL! You are so funny! Actually they are starting production on an "updated" Hawaii Five O! So look for that on tv as well LOL!

·
Registered
365 Posts
LOL! You are so funny! Actually they are starting production on an "updated" Hawaii Five O! So look for that on tv as well LOL!
Hawaii Five O ???? really?, that is terrific, perhaps instead of 2 Doberman's like they had in Magnum, they might consider 2 Standard Poodles instead. Does Hawaii Five O have a Higgins character? mmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts