Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from our trial last weekend..Cedar got 2 Open FAST Q's to finish has Open FAST title..No Q's the rest of the weekend ... Weaves have been our nemisis but they are getting better but still need to get better..Cedar use to be the dog who had to check in after every obstacle to make sure he was doing it right..his confidence has grown so much that he now sometimes forgets to watch so I can show him where to go..instead he'll just take whatever is in front of him..LOL

This was his Open FAST title run..the send was a jump to tunnel back to jump..Cedar has great tunnel sends so it was perfect for him...he also went around the A frame..luckily it was bidirectional so we went back the other way and added the weaves which we hadn't planned on..he got 3rd place in this (his 1st place run didn't get video)

Friday Jumpers..

Friday Standard..

Saturday Jumpers

Saturday Standard..

Sunday Standard..

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks, Debjen, for posting these videos. That's a lot of work to post them, and I sure appreciate seeing them. Do you go to Agility classes to train? And do you have any books you would recommend to learn more about starting in Agility?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been going to classes and seminars for the last 11 years..LOL..I also teach..There are a lot of good books and/or DVD's out there. My favorite spot to go is Cleanrun.com .. there magazine is great and have a lot of books, DVD's and magazines to look at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts