Poodle Forum banner

Cassey has a favorite song?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Raiko 
#1 ·
So when ever I drive up to my cousin's house and I have my music playing Cassy comes running out the door to great me. I realized that when ever she hears http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ageVbKZGEgE she runs to the source thinking I'm there.

She knows every song on my driving mix and comes running when she hears one either to great me or to hop in my car.

She also runs over to me when I play piano and climbs onto the piano bench to sit with me (which gets really annoying...)

and she always gets a big grin on her face when songs, particularly that one I linked plays on the radio. Her tail wags like crazy too, I guess its cuz she loves me and the songs remind her of me?

Anyone else have a dog with a "Favorite song"?

#4 ·
That's so cute!! It's pretty crazy that she knows the songs by ear and looks for you... xD

I don't think Desmond recognizes any particular songs, but sometimes he gets excited when I play loud music, since we often play and dance when I play loud music. If I am up and moving around while there is loud music on, he trots next to me and shoves his nose in my hand or on the back of my legs to say "play with me!". :) Though he does that a lot anyway hahaha.

Also when my brother plays his saxophone, Des goes crazy! He loves it: he barks and hoots and hollers, jumps around and has fun. He was so surprised and intrigued the first time he played it, lol.

#5 ·
Sometimes when I'm practicing chords Cassy will do this goofy "Row row row" talking growl thing, its funny. She does that when ever she wants my attention cuz I always mock her but she does it alot more when I play piano lol.

She loves me so much, I'm starting to wonder how jealous she'll be when I get a poodle of my own!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.