Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sad little foster Caspar has really perked up in the last week. He actually approaches me for some ear scratching and he no longer acts like he's going to be beaten!

What he really loves, though, is Frisbee. It only took him one morning of chasing Hoot back and forth to figure it out. He's amazingly quick and is already snatching them out of the air. At first he didn't really know what to do after he had it in his mouth but (again after observing Hoot) this morning he was bringing them to me (or close to me) and dropping them to the ground for more tossing.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
He looks so much better already - love the big relaxed grin! I am sure learning new stuff helps with self-confidence, in dogs as much as people. You are doing a brilliant job with him - I hope he continues to thrive.

·
Registered
754 Posts
He does look happy indeed. I love the pics where his face is peeking thru the frisbee.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I would love to give him a place in my home!!! He is just a heart throb! He could teach Mitch that you catch the frisbee in your MOUTH, not with your paws.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts