Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband finally after over a year got his black toy poodle he's been whining about getting for some time...some of you guys may remember me mentioning a few times about it. Anyways, he is 3
mo. and we went and looked at him some weeks ago before we brought him home yesterday (after making small weekly payments) we checked out
the puppies and condition of the kennel. Very clean, the owner/breeder also grooms and puppies and breeders was friendly and healthy. Cash is very social and playful and the owner MADE SURE
she told me when his next shot is due and what he is eating, etc. He is a butterball, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a Beautiful Boy! Waiting for my puppy is getting so hard to do. He looks very happy and well adjusted to be in his forever home! He is so precious.

Cash is a cutie! Congrats to you and your hubby!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a little cutie! Congrats for your husband. Ummm, unless there is something wrong with how the pic was taken, I don't think your husband has a black toy but a silver toy. An awful lot of silver color in the muzzle and above the eyes looking like it is coming in. That is, as I said, unless there is something odd going on with the lighting. I love his name...lol. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
What a little cutie! Congrats for your husband. Ummm, unless there is something wrong with how the pic was taken, I don't think your husband has a black toy but a silver toy. An awful lot of silver color in the muzzle and above the eyes looking like it is coming in. That is, as I said, unless there is something odd going on with the lighting. I love his name...lol. :)
I thought that about the color too. SO cute! Congrats MM and Mr. MM LMAO!!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys we are taking to him rapidly and he has already learnedhow to sit and speak! Scooter likes him but you can tell he is jealous, jealous, jealous of the new baby. BTW, I am pretty sure it is the lightingit was taken outside in sunlight using a flash because he is so dark, he does have a white spot under his bottom lip though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts