Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hunting high and low for one, and everytime i call to inquire, it's snapped off the market.

I just saw and fell in love with a white spoo. Ahhh, how can it be so perfect....

House then Spoo, house then spoo :(

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I went through that too when I was looking for a house... We looked at three houses, went to write a proposal, and it was already under contract... Then, on a whim we went to look at my house, and I knew it was the perfect one. We went in wrote a contract and a month later it was mine... Keep faith, it will happen :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Keep the faith, but remember, getting a dog is much like having children - there is no "Right time", there is never enough time or money to do EVERYTHING you want to do with them, and it's all worthwhile in the end... (usually).

We live in a pretty flexible society - dog/house, baby/marriage, house/baby, baby/dog.... Any combination will take you to Dicken's, "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times" in retrospect...

sarah

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'm in the same boat!
Keep your head up! Everything will fall into place....or at least that's what I keep telling myself lol!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea there's no right time to get a dog.
but I have a small apartment. and already have Mack.

can't be unfair to coop a bigger guy here as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts