Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am hoping to add a poodle to my family. I am not really particular on when, but I am hoping you could recommend me a breeder of toy or miniature poodles. I have met a lot of amazing poodles, but many of them are rescues and some of them the breeders don't breed anymore.

My ideal dog is one that has a lot of energy, loves to play all of the time, decently easy to train, and friendly! I'm outside a lot and would love a little poodle that would also share that and go on hikes ect.

I met the most amazing poodle puppy yesterday, exactly what i wanted but it was from a petstore and the people didn't want it anymore...So i don't want to get him and have him end up with health problems..
Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I know that often people buy good poodles from far away, but could you tell us where you live. Someone might know of a breeder in your country/area so you could go and see the dogs.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I am sure that others will have suggestions. This is where I am getting my Mini from in a couple of weeks

Home

I know that she is very accommodating in shipping her dogs. She has mentioned to me that she often drives across the line to put a puppy on a plane to a home in the States. In August she is travelling on holidays to the States and taking a puppy with her to its new home.

She had two litters earlier this year. Not sure if she has sold all the puppies or when she will be having another litter. She does health testing which is very important. She shows all her dogs herself and does the grooming herself and admits that the professional handlers often do a better job but she says she is improving all the time.

I am not interested in showing. I want a puppy for obedience and agility.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts