Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see all the poodles in their lamb trims. I want to put Mia in a lamb trim soon and would like to absorb as many pictures as I can.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I sent you via email a couple of documents with some pictures and instruction that I found very helpful for the Lamb Trim. The word doc is the best.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Here's Beau. He went in like a lion and came out like a lamb.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lol, I'm so internet-illiterate! How do I post a pic? Here's the link, anyway.

This is a modified lamb, I left him a bit more hair on the chest than his butt, and I opted for the puppy top rather than a proper topknot.
And before anyone yells at me, I know I did his cuffs and feet weird, I like them that way. I do put nice cuffs on my clients' poodles though. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/plaidjaguar/4075954597/

·
Registered
187 Posts
What's wrong with his cuffs? He looks awesome!
Thanks! I don't shave Flash's whole foot, I only go to the base of his toes. Then I leave his cuffs as low as possible because I don't want him to look like he's floating. :) They're not too bad in this pic (I was practicing my technique a bit) but sometimes I don't scissor the bottoms at all!

I guess im a little sensitive, one of the groomers in my shop thinks it looks horrible and desperately wants me to shave his whole foot and raise the cuffs.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I sent you via email a couple of documents with some pictures and instruction that I found very helpful for the Lamb Trim. The word doc is the best.
can you send me a few too please? :)
Here's Beau. He went in like a lion and came out like a lamb.
sooo adorable!!

I love everyone's pictures! Ocsi is usually cut into a super short lamb cut in the summers (I mean super short, poor guy)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

I wish I had a side view of this cut but unfortunately i don't.

One of the first trims I did on her by myself.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts