Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I am much reassured that mine is not the only not completely tidy house, although yours is positively pristine by comparison to my sitting room at the moment, and most of the mess here is mine rather than the dogs'!

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Haha. I have a similar situation. Grey throws on the couch and a dog that blends in. When it’s cold sometimes I put one of the grey throws on my bed and then if I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night I don’t know where my dog is on the bed so I have to feel for her to make sure I’m not plopping myself on top of her when I get back into bed.

do you think we color coordinated our decor with our dogs?

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha. I have a similar situation. Grey throws on the couch and a dog that blends in. When it’s cold sometimes I put one of the grey throws on my bed and then if I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night I don’t know where my dog is on the bed so I have to feel for her to make sure I’m not plopping myself on top of her when I get back into bed.

do you think we color coordinated our decor with our dogs?
Lol. I think we did! I just got that blanket recently and now I can never find her. Sometimes I don’t want to wake her so I take a picture so I can zoom in and see if she’s there:p I almost couldn’t this time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts