41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
889 Posts
Ok well here she is! I decided to do feet and tip of the tail as those areas can be clipped off easy should I not like it.
It was pretty easy, just brushed it on and put her in the Xpen with a painters drop cloth to protect the floor. Gave her a big stuffed Kong to while away the time.
What do you think?
I think accents like you've done are really effective. Less is more, especially with a parti.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Thanks Cowpony! I like the accents too. I really like her tail, it feathers nicely. I probably won’t do the feet again. I may try doing Gracie’s white blaze. Here’s a pic of her blaze. I think doing her blaze might be kind of fun. It’s hair, it grows. My daughter also has purple Arctic Fox , that may be the next adventure!

And maybe COVID just needs to be over so I can start going back to agility, which I am sure the dogs would rather do that indulge my need to spice up their grooming.

NY just extended to June 6th, cases in my county are still climbing so I will be home for a while. Yikes, I may have rainbow colored dogs by the time this state gets back up and running 😏

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks Cowpony! I like the accents too. I really like her tail, it feathers nicely. I probably won’t do the feet again. I may try doing Gracie’s white blaze. Here’s a pic of her blaze. I think doing her blaze might be kind of fun. It’s hair, it grows. My daughter also has purple Arctic Fox , that may be the next adventure!

And maybe COVID just needs to be over so I can start going back to agility, which I am sure the dogs would rather do that indulge my need to spice up their grooming.

NY just extended to June 6th, cases in my county are still climbing so I will be home for a while. Yikes, I may have rainbow colored dogs by the time this state gets back up and running 😏
😏

·
Super Moderator
889 Posts

Purple dye on her chest mark would look cool. Hmm. Does Manic Panic lose its no animal testing cruelty free designation if hundreds of bored people start testing colors on their housepets? :unsure:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Love the red hair Peggytheparti!

Cowpony, lol, I do believe the world is going to be a whole different place, so why not pink dogs?!

Maybe I’ll do my own hair. I could do the entire back and no one would see it on a Zoom meeting.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts