Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first attempt at attaching a video of Lucybug playing in the backyard with a couple of her pack members. Hope it works! Oh, and BTW, she didn't get to chew up the stick... I took it away from her so she went and got another one - that's another video and if anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll post it!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
You have a nice big yard too. They look very happy. I have a digger too....

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
awwh shes so gorgeous Plumcrazy :D
shes GIGANTIC too xDD
compared to Elphie lol they look like they'd be the same size ((and Elphie is 6mo old xDD))

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you sooooo much for posting these. It is wonderful to see her in her new element and see how happy she is with you folks. She looks awesome. Thank you again!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tell me about it! They're so happy just to frollic around for hours.
Yeah, Katy, I'm happy to be outside watching and videoing (is that a word?) as long as our weather holds!!! (shiver) Winter's a'coming, but the poodles don't seem to mind the cold or the snow! :smow:

I'll post another one - I think this is the one with Lucy's BIG stick! :)

Keithsomething -you're right about how big my girl is getting! She's catching up to Meau already and Meau's over a year old! Maybe we'll be able to give poodle rides to the neighborhood kids! :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Plumcrazy- -she is growing my goodness~ How big is she now?

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last time I had her at the vet (for her puppy booster) which was early last week, she was 17 pounds... I'll have to measure her someday when I have the tape measure nearby! She IS getting big, though!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanksgiving Visitor

Last year about this time, Katy and I did a standard poodle "rescue, foster and re-home" of Dolce, a 1 year old neutered male that we found on our local on-line classified ads. I've posted a little bit about his story on other threads here on the forum... he found a home with one of my co-workers and her husband who love him dearly!! We've told Judy & Loren that we'll babysit Dolce if they ever need us.

Well - Dolce came to stay with us over the Thanksgiving holiday and subsequent weekend. Here's a little clip of the poodles in the backyard... Dolce's dad, Loren, does all of his grooming by himself - so you won't be seeing an example of a professional groom on that boy! :) He's now almost two years old and a happy, happy guy! We had fun with 3 spoos over the holiday!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Plumcrazy___ I love these videos you can post and post.:) I was trying to watch to see if when they are playing do they tend to mouth when they play? Olie has improved greatly he never bites, I think he get's it from the Poms to be honest (they use their mouths for everything) but now with Suri I can see Olie trying to show off for her! It's adorable but also not so good because he with mouth at Aoki and then look at Suri like "Did you see me??"" :):)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, Olie, my poodles DO like to use their mouths, but never in a hard or rough way... Meau will grab Hannah's ear out in the backyard and follow her around like a lamprey eel!! Hannah's entire head is soaking wet by the time they come in! :) Meau never bites down or causes Hannah to cry...

I've noticed that now Lucy is grabbing at Meau's ears, too - it drives my husband CRAZY!! He keeps asking the girls how they'd like it if someone grabbed their ears - but I think they'd LIKE it! :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Yes, Olie, my poodles DO like to use their mouths, but never in a hard or rough way... Meau will grab Hannah's ear out in the backyard and follow her around like a lamprey eel!! Hannah's entire head is soaking wet by the time they come in! :) Meau never bites down or causes Hannah to cry...

I've noticed that now Lucy is grabbing at Meau's ears, too - it drives my husband CRAZY!! He keeps asking the girls how they'd like it if someone grabbed their ears - but I think they'd LIKE it! :)
I sware I feel I need to double check everything! Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts