Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stella seems to know when the animals are on tv and just watches them. Usually she barks for a few seconds and then gets mesmerized by what she is watching. She was more interested in this show than all the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Babykins also watches all animals on tv. Her favorite movie is The Secret Live of Pets. I do have to fast forward through the part where there’s some violence as she doesn’t like that. Any cartoon animal that is similar enough to a real animal holds her attention as much as video of a real animal. She also reacts to the emotion of the animals.

My tpoo years ago ignored TV but I think TVs are much larger and the picture so much clearer that animals on TV look more lifelike.

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Beckie is pain in the ***. She barks like a maniac every time there is an animal on tv: dogs, cat, bears, name it ! Since I watch a lot of animal shows, it gets old real fast...

A few days ago I got tored of it and sent her to her bed and since then she’s been quieter. I don’t know how long it will last. I don’t like sending her to bed. (After not even 1 minute she begged forgiveness and I just couldn’t say no. Those eyes...)

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Stella is too cute. OMG! She really is into it. What is that little thing on the back of her head or ear? Is there something there? Or is that some kind of optical illusion? Anyhow, she is very intent on the little animals on the tv. She looks like she'd really like it if they came in. Such a little cutie she is.

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stella is too cute. OMG! She really is into it. What is that little thing on the back of her head or ear? Is there something there? Or is that some kind of optical illusion? Anyhow, she is very intent on the little animals on the tv. She looks like she'd really like it if they came in. Such a little cutie she is.

That is her pretty girl bow from the last time she got groomed. The other one was out the next day lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Oh! LOL. I couldn't see that way. It looked like one of those piercings that make a sort of hole. I thought OMG! What is that. It does not look like a bow in that picture, maybe the way she's holding her head. haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts