Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would say yes, but not one of the ones with the massively long mane. So, a pet German not a show German.
There is a good video about doing the pet German. Here is the video.
If you do not know how to scissor that is okay. You can do the scissor work with a clip on comb.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say yes, but not one of the ones with the massively long mane. So, a pet German not a show German.
There is a good video about doing the pet German. Here is the video.
If you do not know how to scissor that is okay. You can do the scissor work with a clip on comb.

I hope this helps.
Thank you!! Okay👍 I used to scissor Sisko all over, but once I got the clippers, I stopped😢 I should have just switched back and forth between the clippers and the scissors.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bobby can’t do the true German trim because he has a natural tail but here is a picture of him with a bigger TK. We keep it shorter now. We keep him clipped pretty short all over except his tail and TK so I would just say he has a German head and
and chest.😉 We started the German ears last summer when he was starting his coat change and we never went back. I love the short ears on Bobby! I say go for it!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bobby can’t do the true German trim because he has a natural tail but here is a picture of him with a bigger TK. We keep it shorter now. We keep him clipped pretty short all over except his tail and TK so I would just say he has a German head and
and chest.😉 We started the German ears last summer when he was starting his coat change and we never went back. I love the short ears on Bobby! I say go for it! View attachment 468563

View attachment 468562
Sisko has a full tail too. Bobby looks great!!! Okay, I will!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts