Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum last year and mentioned I wanted a toy poodle. I have wanted one for years but didn't want to rush into it and decided to wait until the time was right. well now is that time :happy: I am looking at getting one for the spring time (next month onwards). I can not wait! :highfive2:

I would love to see pics of your tpoos :glasses-nerdy:

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Reactions: Vee

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
[/attach]

Not all are current

Attachments

Reactions: Streetcar

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Vee, I lived in Scotland from 1966 to 1970. While there I purchased an apricot toy poodle of Puckshill breeding. I have no idea if Puckshill is still breeding or not - In 1966, Toy Poodle Oakington Puckshill Amber Sunblush and Mrs C E Perry won Best in Show at Crufts.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
i joined this forum last year and mentioned i wanted a toy poodle. I have wanted one for years but didn't want to rush into it and decided to wait until the time was right. Well now is that time :happy: I am looking at getting one for the spring time (next month onwards). I can not wait! :highfive2:

I would love to see pics of your tpoos :glasses-nerdy:
1 5 2015 groomed  cropped  Bella.jpg
15 yrs 6.5 lb was red as a puppy

sofa white dresses.jpg

15yr and 5 year old 3.5 lb

318 best body groom.jpg
5 years old 5 lb

Nothing like a toy, cuddling,carrying,costly I call them the 3 C's always wanting cuddled, easy to carry around, and costly as I buy outfits everytime I see something cute

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
I'm glad I came back to this thread. More super cute pictures of tpoos. All so darling.:angel:

I tried to edit to remove that sideways picture but it won't go away. I have no idea how to get the pictures upright. Grrrr. They look right on my camera. Anyhow, as you probably know, the Seattle area got slammed with snow storms, one after the other. The dogs are loving it. Me too...went sledding.:smow::happy:

Experiment...to see if it works through Photobucket...but sometimes I have problems with that falling apart website. But Yay!

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the pics they are all so cute!!! ? can’t wait to get my own! I am considering a mpoo also. Just waiting for the right litter ?

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Thanks for all the pics they are all so cute!!! ? can’t wait to get my own! I am considering a mpoo also. Just waiting for the right litter ?

Excited for you! Will be watching and waiting. Tpoos are the best. lol. j/k...:act-up:All poodles are the best.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Congratulations! When will you be bringing her home?

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
How exciting. Congratulations on your new baby. I bet you can’t wait till the 30th when you get to take her home.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How exciting. Congratulations on your new baby. I bet you can’t wait till the 30th when you get to take her home.
no I cant im so excited! I am enjoying shopping for her while I wait :happy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts