Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am known here as Caligrl, that would be because I'm a California girl. I'm new here and wanting to get to know other Poodle owners, I have been a poodle owner in the past and now am looking again for a quality Toy Poodle, and I figured the best people to ask would be owners that could steer me in the right direction to find a new special friend. I also want to read and learn more in general about poodles. The first one I had was in our family for over 10 years before he passed. I guess it was dumb luck that he was such a nice pet, I knew nothing about dogs and he turned out to be a wonderful pet for us. I'm open for any advice.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome. We love our toy. She is our baby. We also have 2 standards (awaiting the second), and a mini. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
207 Posts
welcome

:clover::clover::clover::clover:Good luck looking for your next poodle! There are lots of people here who could help you find a great one!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for a White Toy Poodle

I am looking for a breeder that has white toy poodles, anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
207 Posts
hi again

If you post this in the section under general poodle talk then maybe more members will see this post and help you. There are many very informative people here with good info! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts