Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if poodle breeders in Paradise are OK? There are several people there who breed poodles. Those fires are terrible.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Johanna, zooeysmom posted in the other fire thread that gis mapping seems to show Paradise Poodles made it through okay. Are there other breeders there?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obsidian poodles also in Paradise. It's on a large estate, so it may not be all that close to the burn area.

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Do you know this breeder personally, Johanna? That picture on their webpage of the castle is not real and certainly doesn't look like anything that would be located in Paradise, CA. Plus, I think they moved to a new town or state and aren't very active in the breed anymore.

I hope all of our poodle community is safe. I'm sickened for all of the pets who were killed or injured. The pictures on FB are very disturbing :'(

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
CNN had a piece showing a woman literally driving a Highway to Hell trying to save her horses. She had to drive through underpasses that glowed orange on the other side and kept repeating “Oh, God, oh God”. It was terrifying just to watch. She did manage to save her horses. 10% progress was made on the two fires and then another started. California firefighters need as much help as they can get. Heroes needed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts