Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I met June and her beauties a couple weeks ago. It would be nice to see her again. BTW you have a wonderful puppy out here ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't take any pictures (I wasn't sure if this was acceptable at a breeders house). She looks wonderful from what I can tell. Sorry not sure how to describe her as I am an untrained eye.

She seems happy and healthy :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is the first red that I have seen so I do not really have anything to compare too. I don't remember her being super dark but then again I am not sure what is considered dark/light for a red. Her hair is getting longer (she is shaggy cute).

I was thinking of calling you one of these days... what is your sched like?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you showing your dog or just checking out others? I am taking my kids to check out more poodles. Maybe I will find the right breeder there:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm entered in Rally Novice and my friend (her breeder) will be taking a new puppy. There should be some great dogs there and it's fantastic that the National is out this way. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are you going on the Thursday or is the Rally Novice on a different day? (I don't know anything about dog shows)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be there on Thursday for the specialty and am also entered Friday and Sunday. The regular show runs Friday to Sunday as do obedience and rally. I'm not sure of the times for the specialty yet but the judging schedule should be online in another week.
Carol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts