Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time at the groomers, they used Cain & Able products on Snoops... I loved that they were all natural ingredients and I'm thinking of picking some up.

Just wondering if anyone has any personal reviews on these items? Or recommendations for other All-natural products? I would like to avoid all of those harsh chemicals, and get something that I can use on a regular basis without drying out Snoops and zapping all of his natural oils. He bathes 1-2 times a week. I also want to get him some balm for his paw pads...

Also, any thoughts on Doc Ackerman products?

How do they all compare?!

Thanks for any advice :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why so often? Every 7-10 days is sufficient even for a show coat, a pet coat tends to need it less. Sorry, I have not used either product, so I can not help you there. :dont-know:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I've never heard of either of those products so I'm not help.

I do use bag balm on my dogs feet as well as this all natural paw balm stuff I got at target a while back. I can't find the little tub of it at the moment so I can't remember the name. Got it in the pet section though... :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know.. I bathe him alot. It's because he gets muddy alot of the times on our walks. I wipe his paws down with a wet cloth but it just doesn't cut it. Seeing that he sleeps in bed with me, I prefer him to be clean. Also, I don't want him to be licking on his paws after they get all muddy.. afraid of giardia and all the rest.. I've tried to find shoes for him but can't seem to get anything suitable.

Yes.. I am a "crazy" obsessed dog mom :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts