Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there ! I’ve been wondering what color my brown 8 month standard is going to clear into. Below is a picture of his mom and dad (dark brown is mom)

I’ve noticed he has grey hair running through out his back ! This is him currently :)

·
Super Moderator
3,479 Posts
What a beauty! Are both of the photos your poodle? Or the parents? I can't see the grey hair you mentioned.

I see you're new. You might like checking out this thread. To get to it the long way, go to:
Poodle Pictures > Poodle Rainbow (top of the page) > The Brown Poodle Thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a beauty! Are both of the photos your poodle? Or the parents? I can't see the grey hair you mentioned.

I see you're new. You might like checking out this thread. To get to it the long way, go to:
Poodle Pictures > Poodle Rainbow (top of the page) > The Brown Poodle Thread.
Oh oops I’m sorry the picture of the parents never showed up.

This is them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Most brown dogs do fade over time. Since the parents faded, I suspect your puppy will fade, too. (I wish the person who groomed the parents knew how to groom their heads!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most brown dogs do fade over time. Since the parents faded, I suspect your puppy will fade, too. (I wish the person who groomed the parents knew how to groom their heads!)
LOL I adopted him from a woman and she had CKC papers for him so I was able to reach out to my boys breeder and get that picture. I don’t think he is a very reputable breeder but who knows!! Either way I love him and I love the cafe color as well:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts