Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Lol.....ooops sorry censored. Don't mind the bald guy behind (haha..that's me). This was taken last December 2009...during a Christmas Party. He's 8 mos.old here.

Ok...there...don't move.

Argggh....don't chase the camera.

Buchi with my friend Moises

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks PoodleLover.

@Trillium I got him clipped already last January. I'll have a female poodle in a few months. Imma start to breed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
First baguio canine carnival 2010

buchi competing in the toy group

teeth inspection

buchi wins the poodle category with me and judge timothy go

waiting for his turn ^^

THESE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES TAKEN FROM THE FIRST BAGUIO CANINE CARNIVAL 2010 LAST MARCH 21, 2010.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
argh!!! Please remove your pics and resize them. I'm afraid I'm not even gonna try and look at them when they're that huge!! I'm sure he's cute, but I can't can see!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Flyingduster I really don't know what's going on with the way the website is converting the image code. But i already have resized it, and it looks normal on my end.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
the pics are great now Ruki! They were so huge before that all I could see was an eye and a foot at point point, and I had to scroll a ways sideways to even find the reply box too! lol They're all good now though :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the pics are great now Ruki! They were so huge before that all I could see was an eye and a foot at point point, and I had to scroll a ways sideways to even find the reply box too! lol They're all good now though :)
I'm sorry for the trouble.

Hehehe....I was also annoyed yesterday, the first time I posted it. Lol...i can even see my pores...hahahahahaha.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@PaddleAddict Thank you. I want to start poodle kingdom here. I'm sad, it's not a popular breed here in the Philippines but for me they're the BEST! He's very eye catching..hihi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts