Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Sivaro No Jackpot Required (Jacqui) full sister to Sivaro Thats Wot Im Talkin Bout (Bubbles) K9kutz girl.

Im so proud of both girls. Just got these new pics of Jacqui today. Im so stoked how they both have turned out.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:bolt: Some day I am coming to OZ and gonna get me one of those beautiful pups of your Siv!!!!!!!! JUST STUNNING. I love the profile shot what a wonderful face!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, Siv I've been forced to have small dogs all my life, I'm in HEAVEN now that I finialy have two bigger girls!! I'm a big dog person at heart and I'm not ready to go back yet.. John likes little dogs better than big one though so when the tibbies are gone we might be looking for a toy poodle, or something else thats low shed to sit in his lap. Then again, whos to say Wonder won't live forever.... so we may never get the chance:)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bolt: Some day I am coming to OZ and gonna get me one of those beautiful pups of your Siv!!!!!!!! JUST STUNNING. I love the profile shot what a wonderful face!
Thanks p4p
rofl, yay come now you can help me handle all these poodles.

LoL, Siv I've been forced to have small dogs all my life, I'm in HEAVEN now that I finialy have two bigger girls!! I'm a big dog person at heart and I'm not ready to go back yet.. John likes little dogs better than big one though so when the tibbies are gone we might be looking for a toy poodle, or something else thats low shed to sit in his lap. Then again, whos to say Wonder won't live forever.... so we may never get the chance
lol, I love the bigger sizes too. More to cuddle. Toys are yappier but good lap dogs.

WOW that head shot is gorgeous!
Yes, I go crazy everytime I look at the head shot.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep forgetting to say, my little boy Sivaro Krank It Up (Chase) is a full brother to these two girls. Repeat mating. :D

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What an absolute beauty!! And great shots of her, I love them all, but yeah, that profile shot is simply gorgeous.

I have to say, I too am more of a standard person, more sedate, less vocal, but I do love my little (a tad over sized) toy, Jester. He has a perky, snappy (and I don't mean mouth snappy, I mean visual/attitude, the way he notices things) attitude that is endearing and he is funny, definitely the clown of the dog family. But he is the instigator also, so I wouldn't want more than one of him in the house at a time...LOL. I love having him around, but I have to say, I am definitely more of a standard person. :)

That being said, I absolutely LOVE that girl you have there. I see so many toy poodles with snippy, pointy noses and I really dislike that look. I absolutely love her face, her expression, her eyes, everything!! If I were looking for a toy for a family member and to show, I would definitely go to you. Congrats on your breedings!:high5::first:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What a lovely thing to say jm. Thankyou.

Ok gonna load some more puppy pics in the all day sucker thread then off to bed. Its 3.15 in the morning :mmph:.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Really a beautiful dog. I love when you can look in an dogs eyes and see intelligence! (not that blank look) and this dog's got that look!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts