Poodle Forum banner

Bubbles Brag

2089 Views 16 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  roxy25
Sivaro Thats Wot Im Talkin Bout AKA Bubbles, took out BCC and RUBOB on Sunday at her first show, Backing it up with BOB the following day. Well done my gorgeous girl, and thanks to Nancy for all your help and support we could not have done it without you :)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,134 Posts
Sivaro Thats Wot Im Talkin Bout AKA Bubbles, took out BCC and RUBOB on Sunday at her first show, Backing it up with BOB the following day. Well done my gorgeous girl, and thanks to Nancy for all your help and support we could not have done it without you :)

What does BCC and RUBOB mean in Au ?

Congrats she looks nice in clip !

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does BCC and RUBOB mean in Au ?

Congrats she looks nice in clip !
BCC- Bitch challange (ie best bitch)
RUBOB- Runner up to best of breed

Thank you to everyone for your kind words re Bubbles, it is my first ever Conti show trim, I am learning all my own so i am shocked at how many ppl have said how nice it looks :)

· Registered
1,188 Posts
No problems Brad, congrats again you have earnt it. It hasnt been easy but now you can look forward to onwards and upwards. Im so proud of my breeding and very very proud of you for putting so much work into Bubbles, and your grooming is fantastic. Atleast you can say you have done it all on your own. Well done kiddo.

· Registered
1,500 Posts
Congratulations, what a way to start a show career!! Bubbles is just stunning. She has such a perfect confirmation and I love her pretty head. She truly looks like a tiny version of a standard poodle. Her muzzle is so nice a chiseled and not short. I've wanted a toy like that forever, but can't seem to find one with such a beautiful head and confirmation that the breeder is willing to part with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.