Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sivaro Thats Wot Im Talkin Bout AKA Bubbles, took out BCC and RUBOB on Sunday at her first show, Backing it up with BOB the following day. Well done my gorgeous girl, and thanks to Nancy for all your help and support we could not have done it without you :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Sivaro Thats Wot Im Talkin Bout AKA Bubbles, took out BCC and RUBOB on Sunday at her first show, Backing it up with BOB the following day. Well done my gorgeous girl, and thanks to Nancy for all your help and support we could not have done it without you :)

What does BCC and RUBOB mean in Au ?

Congrats she looks nice in clip !

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow! Bubbles is stunning. Congrats on the new titles. It's no wonder. Her clip looks immaculate and she knows it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What does BCC and RUBOB mean in Au ?

Congrats she looks nice in clip !
BCC- Bitch challange (ie best bitch)
RUBOB- Runner up to best of breed

Thank you to everyone for your kind words re Bubbles, it is my first ever Conti show trim, I am learning all my own so i am shocked at how many ppl have said how nice it looks :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
BCC- Bitch challange (ie best bitch)
RUBOB- Runner up to best of breed

Thank you to everyone for your kind words re Bubbles, it is my first ever Conti show trim, I am learning all my own so i am shocked at how many ppl have said how nice it looks :)
Wow, I would have never guess it was your first ever! GREAT JOB!!!!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
No problems Brad, congrats again you have earnt it. It hasnt been easy but now you can look forward to onwards and upwards. Im so proud of my breeding and very very proud of you for putting so much work into Bubbles, and your grooming is fantastic. Atleast you can say you have done it all on your own. Well done kiddo.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Congratulations, what a way to start a show career!! Bubbles is just stunning. She has such a perfect confirmation and I love her pretty head. She truly looks like a tiny version of a standard poodle. Her muzzle is so nice a chiseled and not short. I've wanted a toy like that forever, but can't seem to find one with such a beautiful head and confirmation that the breeder is willing to part with.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Major Congratulations!!!! You must be so proud, and justifiably so! And what a gorgeous little lady!

And congrats to you, Sivaro, for such a great breeding! I really have to get one of your pups...lol.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Well you area groomer aren't you ? lol This explains the great first time clip lol
It looks fabuloso !!!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Pet grooming and show grooming are worlds apart
O I assumed you did both oops, but still its not like you are a beginner, now if you said that this is your first grooming ever then I would have to be floored lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts