Poodle Forum banner

Brush/comb recommendations for poodle who hates being brushed

2305 7
My poodle really hates the sensation of bristles. Currently, I use this brush: SAFARI Wire Pin Brush for Dogs | Chewy (Free Shipping) Would really appreciate any recommendations for brushes/combs that will not be felt as much. Thanks!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,096 Posts
My poodle really hates the sensation of bristles. Currently, I use this brush: SAFARI Wire Pin Brush for Dogs | Chewy (Free Shipping) Would really appreciate any recommendations for brushes/combs that will not be felt as much. Thanks!
I wish I had seen this earlier. One of my poodles cringes away from every slicker, except the Activet. He is not being a brat, he just has more sensitive skin. I really like the way the CC coral goes through the coat, but it is quite obvious that he prefers the Activet. My other poodles have not moved away from any type of brush, so I know it is not the way I am handling the brush. I have even tried less expensive versions similar to the Activet, but Mr. Picky(the parti-color)can tell the difference.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.