Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few photos of Mercury and his brother Jupiter playing in the snow. Jupiter is the one with the larger mark on his chest and the lighter colored face. It's a bit hard to tell them apart in these photos although they really do look a lot different in real life. Jupiter is much thinner boned and a tad shorter than Mercury. I tend to take WAY to many photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww both are adorable! These are really fun pictures!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
they're super cute!!
^_^
I bet they loved the snow
and I can't wait to see them fully grown haha :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do love the snow and seem to love finding the deepest spots and jumping in. I am really curious what they will look like as adults. It's strange to me that they are already 4 months old and I just got them, I missed the tiny stage, and already they look like teenagers although they actually have a while before they actually are teenagers. They look like they dont quite fit in their bodies quite right. I don't remember this stage with my old spoo. It seems like he was tiny then full grown and I don't really remember the part in between. Strange. I plan on documenting Mercury and Jupiter's puppyhood with lots of pictures so I'll never forget.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Adorable pictures of these two bros. Looks like they had a ball. BTW, you can never take too many pictures. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing . That is so sweet about documenting their lives so you will never forget.. I love taking pics of my spoo.. I can never get enough of someone else's either.. Keep em coming!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mercury and Jupiter are so handsome! Love the pic with Mercury/Jupiter with his tongue out tasting the snow. Keep us posted on how they change colors. I think what is so great about silvers is that all the different shades from birth to maturity look fabulous! Thanks for sharing the photos.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Snow Snow and more Snow! It looks like they had a great time playing around in it. They are both very handsome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts