Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick post of Brig pictures. He'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow. He's learning lots. Some things he's learning is hand and free stacking and gaiting, nosework, tuck up sit/ fold back down/stand, pot work (2 paws up) and pivot on potwork both in and out of heel position, a small bit of head up heeling, spin both directions, and those kinds of things. We go out most days to some other location like dog friendly stores (but not pet stores) and outside locations and work on focus. Doing fairly well with potty training, getting better with crate/xpen. Learning how to behave for grooming. Asher and him generally play great together.

Pic on left was from Christmas Eve, Pic on right was from a couple days ago.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I love those pretty teeth. Your boys are so handsome.

Reactions: Dogs4Life

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Well, I have had the most difficult time trying to learn this new site format. I had to go back and find out how you got such a handsome pup. Eureka! I found the post where you said he was the breeder's top pick, but that the focus was on browns. He looks like a first choice; I am glad he went to a home that will get him all the publicity he deserves. My favorite photo is the one with the doe eyes, and the soaking wet coat. Good luck to you in what looks like a promising future!

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
Brig is one good looking pup. And it sounds like you are having fun training him. See bright days ahead in your future.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. We went to our first sanction match and won Best in Match and Best Puppy in Match.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts