Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I separated a few more of Brian's cords, and I shaved his face an feet and pattern . I also set Willow's pattern, Tomorrow they will both be getting a bath, so today we went to the park again.
It was a pretty warm day today, so we only stayed for about an hour.

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And one more....Of Brian's Naked butt ! LOL

I shaved his belly and some of his chest, as cords tend to be really heavy, and this way if he gets hot he can lay his belly on something cool , so he did!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Brian is a very handsome boy. I'm sure he will miss getting his face full of water and then trying to lay his head in someones lap. He's such a goofy boy.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL that was so funny, and even funnier if you knew the lady. She is kinda prissy, and who the heck wears white pants to the dog park?!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Oh wow, I didn't know you were cording somebody. How cool. Ahhh, if only I had the patience lol. how far along are you with it?

Anyway cool pics :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I shaved Brian last June because of that dreaded coat change!!! He was in full coat, and then BOOM matts! so I shaved him with a 10, and started over again. Then about 3 months ago, I realized that his coat is just one of those ones that will cord pretty much on its own I was half tempted to try and break up the felting or shave him down and start again, but I knew Id never be able to show him if I did, I don't want to wait another year!!!
I talked to the handler that Kaden is with, and he says That dogs can and do finish if they are corded , and that made up my mind.

I can't wait to see it when it is fully mature though!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I LOVE it! If I had the patience I would try and cord Stella's hair. I tried dreadlocks, on myself, for about six months and it was soooo much work that I gave up.:eek:hwell:

You are doing a great job!!!:cute:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very nice photos!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Gorgeous kids!!! One of my Facebook friends has photos of her corded black Spoo and it is soooooo unusual. I find it very cool. Everyone else in my family is a big negatory! Holly has the perfect coat for this but I wouldn't do it to her if everyone else here is going to tease her.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
:lol: After the thread with Enzo playing Peek-a-testicle, I think Brian wanted to get in on the action! :pound: Those silly BOYS!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts