Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The breeding took place this past weekend. All went extremely well... I had some anxiety over it so I'm so glad that the vet felt it was 'better than easy'!
He wished Grace, and this transcervical, could have been held with a training class. They don't always go so well and quickly too.
Will know in 3 weeks if it took... fingers are crossed. :)
Desert Reef Poodles - futurelitter

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Karen,

I love your website. I realize the 'Our Poodles' page is under construction. It was refreshing to see the pedigree's with photos and a description of the dog's personality. My husband is in love with Addie!

Congrats on your new litter!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh no, no, no!!!! Hands off miss Addie, she is mine!!! I've been in love with her since forever. I am planning a major dog-napping!!!! ;)
Haha.. you will have to fight with me for her first!!!

I :love: her so much!!

Can't wait for these pups to come Desertreef :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It sounds like Grace is going to have a highly anticipated litter of pups. I can't wait to hear that she is truly pregnant and then to have to wait to see her precious puppies.

She is amazing and this male sounds like he is phenomenal. Congratulations!

Please keep us updated with lots of pictures.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Very exciting...looks like a great match. I can't wait to follow the development and growth of your next litter! I'm having withdrawls from checking the internet every night to see updates from the last 2 litters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts