Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Website recommendations aren't worth anything. My concern would be how she can give appropriate care and socialization to puppies if she is producing so many.

What about this site makes him so desirable? Does he have a lot of titles?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Yeah, he is a Russian import, and apparently has a lot of champions in his lineage. He had 6 litters in 2019, and 6 in 2020, so I guess it's every other month. The mom has only had 2 litters in the past 4 years. They do have a lot of dogs, and a lot of litters. They also seem to have changed their name from A to B, but both A and B still appear in the breed register, so A and B combined have a LOT of litters. This all screams puppy farming to me, but their weekly videos of pups on the website, the reviews, the health tests and the KC assured status baffle me.
But the sire himself has no titles? Seems like a lot of litters for a non titled dog. Do they use their sire for all their litters? Do they show their dogs or have other titles?

I say reviews aren't worth anything because they are choosing what reviews to show on their own website. And also puppy buyers usually review soon after getting their puppy and that doesn't tell you about the adult temperament or health.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.