Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are starting to look for getting another puppy and was wondering if anyone knew of standard poodle breeders in the Indiana, Michigan, or Ohio area. We live in Fort Wayne, In and we would like to keep it within 4 or 5 hours. Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
We are starting to look for getting another puppy and was wondering if anyone knew of standard poodle breeders in the Indiana, Michigan, or Ohio area. We live in Fort Wayne, In and we would like to keep it within 4 or 5 hours. Thank you for your help!
I'd start with the Nightwind folks and have them help you track down people in that area:

http://www.nightwindpoodles.com/

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is my friend and co-owner of one of my girls.She is a wonderful breeder and person.I have a puppy from her and she is a awesome girl.She and I work with Solids and Parti's.
www.jacknickennel.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts