Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a trip to Charlotte this weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable breeder of spoos in that area? Since we are just starting our search, I am interested in meeting breeders, not purchasing a puppy yet. Any other suggestions of breeders within a days drive of Charlotte? I live in southern WV but have a second home in Davidson, NC so a several hundred mile radius of southern WV or Charlotte is acceptable to us. Thanks in advance guys :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I think if I were you I'd start by emailing Gloria at Tintlet poodles shes not far from Charlotte and she has gorgeous dogs
not to mention shes a joy to talk too ^_^

Tintlet Standard Poodles
all her contact info is on her site
((Plus shes a member of the forum so she might see this thread xD))

·
Registered
518 Posts
Gosh, we are 4 hours from Charlotte....it seems like we're hours from everywhere!! But anyone is welcome to visit for poodle kisses. Just let me know in case we're heading out of town for the weekend. We're not a fancy place, but do have a guest room for out of towners.

It's a great idea to meet lots of poodles so you can decide what type of personality fits your needs.

Gloria

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Frostfire is in NC as well but I think she's also a bit further the other way. And she has puppies!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Gosh, we are 4 hours from Charlotte....it seems like we're hours from everywhere!! But anyone is welcome to visit for poodle kisses. Just let me know in case we're heading out of town for the weekend. We're not a fancy place, but do have a guest room for out of towners.

It's a great idea to meet lots of poodles so you can decide what type of personality fits your needs.

Gloria
Hello, I just finished emailing you. I have come across a couple of breeders in NC and now I have come across you! I'm not going to purchase now, but maybe in the future. I'm still trying to save up the money though.Thanks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Im still looking for a good breeder that has red toy poodles for sale in or around charlotte,NC. If anyone can help me, please. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts