Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I’m new here. I’m looking for a reliable breeder to buy my Poodle toy or mini. I had one but he passed away 1 month ago in front of me in one second. He was almost 2 years old and the Vet saw although the biopsy he had a genetic condition in his stomach. My life changed. I had the beat Poodle ever. He was a son for me. I’m so depressed without him. I got him from Pet Shop(never more).

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Aw. Welcome to Poodle Forum and I am so very sorry for your tragic loss. I hope we can help you find a wonderful breeder and a wonderful new companion.

Here's a good place to start:

If you are comfortable sharing your general location and how far you're willing to travel, members might have some other suggestions for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw. Welcome to Poodle Forum and I am so very sorry for your tragic loss. I hope we can help you find a wonderful breeder and a wonderful new companion.

Here's a good place to start:

If you are comfortable sharing your general location and how far you're willing to travel, members might have some other suggestions for you.
Hi, thank you so much. My days are not the same without him. I leave in Nj.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Welcome to PF. I'm so sorry that it's under these sad and difficult circumstances. Your boy sounds like he's a very special little boy.

I hope we can help.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss. For best help with locating a good breeder. I think it might be good to post this on the breeder forum. Poodle Breeding

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
@Merlin Sorry to hear you've gone through such a tragic loss and heartbreak. Sincerely looking forward to hearing about your new pup.

·
Premium Member
23,386 Posts
I am sorry you lost a special friend so young. Since you are in New Jersey I have two breeder suggestions for you. On Long Island there is Eriand Poodles. My mom has an Eriand mpoo (bred by the current breeder's mother, but long experience there. Another very experienced breeder of toys in Connecticut is Rodell Poodles. PF member twyla's boy Leonard is a Rodell tpoo who went over size for showing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Merlin Sorry to hear you've gone through such a tragic loss and heartbreak. Sincerely looking forward to hearing about your new pup.
Thank you so much. As long I find my next love I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sorry you lost a special friend so young. Since you are in New Jersey I have two breeder suggestions for you. On Long Island there is Eriand Poodles. My mom has an Eriand mpoo (bred by the current breeder's mother, but long experience there. Another very experienced breeder of toys in Connecticut is Rodell Poodles. PF member twyla's boy Leonard is a Rodell tpoo who went over size for showing.
Thank you so much. I’ll check both breeders. I hope I can find my new lovely one. 🙏🏻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts