Poodle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with everything being so crazy in the world right now, I keep debating to have our pup delivered by the breeders Nanny. Does anyone know how it works? Would I pay the nanny the amount due upon delivery? I'm not an overly trusting person when it comes to any transaction, but I've also always drove to pick up our pets. She's only 3 hrs away and I normally would just go pick her up but with the state of unrest and covid on top of everything my husband isn't a fan of me driving that far. (he is uncomfortable if I even go a half block to the store right now.) so before I make a decision, I just wanted some outside opinions on how it works, etc. Of course, I'll ask the breeder more info as well but I just wanted outside opinions first.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won’t allow him to go with, if he went then we’d have to have our young children with us, which I won’t risk right now. That and it’s his only day off so I want him to be able to relax, he works very hard for our family and he’s a very loving husband.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I trust the breeder. So I’ve researched the trip and my dads very familiar with the interstates and travel here so I talked to him and he said if things don’t improve by then, I could take a back route and he gave me those directions that way I bypass the bigger cities. So as of right now I’ll drive. I trust the breeder, I’m just not sure I’d be comfortable with a nanny driving her. The breeder knows the nanny but I don’t. Plus I’m worried I’d be antsy all day waiting lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.