Poodle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mind has been wandering tonight and I thought of two amazing, breathtaking animal moments. Please share yours!

I use to groom for a woman who had show Afghans and one Greyhound. Her house was at the top of a mountain that overlooked a forested valley in Northern California. Off of the kennel was a huge fenced circular run for the dogs to exercise. This foggy morning, I was scooping poop and looked up to see one of the full coated Afghan girls and the Greyhound chasing each other. They were in full sprint and looked like they were running on the tops of the trees. I couldn't help but stop to watch how beautiful and graceful they were.

I know very little about horses, but know that some are very catching, like the Friesian, which is from the northern part of the Netherlands. I was in Den Haag, Netherlands and had walked to the North Sea to get coffee with friends. It was a chilly but bright spring day along the shore. I was drinking my coffee on the patio of the shop and a woman was lunging the most impressive Friesian I've ever seen. This horse was moving so effortlessly on the edge of the water. I couldn't talk, I was so awe struck by this beautiful animal and its graceful movement. Was like watching a dancer float on air.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts