Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks sweet and innocence
20210101_060913.jpg

Naughty boy and bad me, two times in the last week and a half Leonard has gotten to food I left out on the kitchen table, lesson learned by me even though Len is a little guy but he still can get up on the kitchen table with a little work moving a chair.
One go was the equivalent of two slices of bread, result vomiting and loads of pooping
Yesterday 3 tablespoons of butter out to soften for baking, resulting little vomited on the couch, in the bed and on dog beds.
My fault entirely, it's been a long tiring couple weeks at work, I fell asleep my monkey got into trouble.

Len is fine today, I worried a little about pancreatitis so I kept an eye on him.
I washed the bedding and cleaned the couch.
I am still baking today but butter is in the microwave, the bread I baked is in a container

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Beauty and brains, naughty Lenny. You have to give him credit for figuring how to get up to the table.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes! I am quite impressed with those poodle smarts. Lenny sounds quite brilliant! There is just something about
butter though, isn’t there? 😉
I have many memories of forgetting about the butter and our Great Dane would just reach right over the counter and steal the whole stick. Most times I would catch it before it went down the hatch but I remember a couple of times when he ate the whole stick, paper and all and once with the the foil on some Irish Butter. It all came out and amazingly, with all of his gut issues, the butter didn’t have any impact! 😆 Go figure that one.
Bobby would steal it in a heartbeat if given the chance but so far we have had no butter theft...yet. Theft yes...but not butter theft.😉
Tell Lenny, no matter how good it tastes, the butter ain’t good for him. 😉

·
Registered
253 Posts
Blueberry would like to point out that in Hinduism Lord Krishna was famous for stealing butter. He would love to steal butter. He thinks is quite a holy thing to do.

·
Premium Member
4,582 Posts
Not surprised that Mr Pink went for the butter. I use butter balls to hide pills in and Asta loves them. Never worry about him not taking a dose, the butter always works.

Reactions: twyla
1 - 8 of 8 Posts