Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you with an annual subscription to Master Class, Brandon McMillan has 15 new videos. He's the Emmy Award winning host and dog trainer on the show, Lucky Dog, which I've been watching most weekends on TV where he rehabilitates rescues to be regular household pets or therapy dogs. But here, he dives deep into his training methods.

Master Class, btw, has detailed high quality classes by many people at the top of their professions or craft. Astronomy, writing, logic, business, music, photography, culinary arts, science & technology, sports, and more. Every class comes with a downloadable work book too! The series by Malcolm Gladwell and Neil DeGrass Tyson were excellent, so now I'm ready to start on Brandon McMillan's classes.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Ooh, that’s neat! They used to play Brandon’s show occasionally at the diner I used to work at. I was really tempted to buy a pass last Black Friday because of the writing and cooking classes, but decided against it... Now I kinda regret it, lol. Let us know if the series is good!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
I’ve been a fan of Brandon McMillan for a while. I record his shows. I find them interesting but they lack depth; we don’t really get to see how he trains. It always looks so fast an easy, I’m sure it’s far from reality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts