Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month ago, I adopted my first dog, a standard poodle named Desmond. He's such a joy! I have loved SPoos for quite a while, and have lurked around these forums a lot. ;) I thought I'd finally get around to introducing myself and my boy.
Once I find my camera I'll get in a couple of pictures and show him off! He's a 4 month old cream boy, and is an absolute dream puppy, haha! He's so well behaved, and has the incredible poodle brains I've heard SO much about!
I hope to be able to talk with some of you brilliant poodle owners- from what I've read, the people on this forum are very knowledgeable about poodle ownership and care. Hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys! =]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome Birdie,

I too have a cream standard poodle that is 3 1/2 months old. Her name is Roxanne. Enjoy your new companion. These are truly a wonderful breed of dog.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new addiction!!!! :drum: LOL!!! No really we are here to support it LOL!!! I hope you have loads of fun on here and everyone is willing to answer questions, and if we don't know then WP will reseach it for you! :)hug: WP)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your camera soon. You can't have too many puppy photos.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome.
I will be anticipating the pictures.
My Standard poodle boy Gunther is turning 20 months in 2 days.
Oh...and he was very cream as a puppy,now is almost white.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts