Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are really, really bored! We keep telling Mum she should take us out, but when we get to the door it is all cold and wet and windy and she won't turn it off and make it nice. So we watch her go out in the wind and the rain, which is fun for a minute or two, but we stay inside so she comes back in and then we are bored again. And she is doing stuff on her computer and printer, which is boring. And there are lots of vans and things coming and going outside and people walking by (Mum says a new family are moving in across the courtyard), but she gets cross if we wuff them - more boring! And when she took us for a walk this morning it was so wet we didn't want to go very far and rushed back to the car, and that was boring too! I want to go to the park and chase squirrels in the sunshine and go and sniff for rabbits by the river and do other fun stuff outside - don't even want to play Hunt the Treat... I'm BORED!

[It's going to be a long day - I can feel a trip to Pets at Home coming on...! FJM]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts