Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been very wet here, and I think Cleo and I are both tired of me having to de-mud-ify her paws every time she comes in from the yard. I usually need to start with a wet rag and then a dry one, and it is a tedious and time-consuming job. I think she anticipates it, and it makes it even harder to get her to come back inside. I tried the Paws thin rubber boots, and they work great as far as mud, but they tear too easily (both incidentally, and via Cleo's teeth...). Also, they don't fit very well on her back feet. Any advice on boots that are more likely to stay on and are not as fragile?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
We ran across these Walkee Paws when having a recent discussion for snow boots here. They look a bit extreme, but I'm warming to the idea after cleaning snow off my two boys these last couple of days. Mud won't be far behind, as temps are going back up here shortly.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those Walkee paws are hilarious! I think i'm going to try these Ruffwear boots first and we'll see how it goes. They're rather $$$, but so are the cheaper Pawz ones, it turns out, since we went through a pack of 12 in two days!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts