Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a Booster Bath but of course I want to get a great deal. I have looked online and they start at 179.00 and go up from there. Does anyone know or seen one for less. Im even interested in a used if I can find one.

Im looking for new or used Booster Bath or similiar product. If used, has to be in Excellent condition. Pic below...hope someone can help. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking.... Im not going to find it any cheaper. There are a few places that offer free shipping so its will be the 179.00. I was just hoping maybe someone has seen it listed for less.

There's a person that listed one for sale about an hour from where I live. The phone number was disconnected when I called. Its the previous model Booster Bath and they wanted 35.00. Thats a steel!! Im going to try and email them. Thanks for the info on your's PP.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
If you were in Australia I would give you mine, bought it and never use it. Prefer the hydrobath. Just dont know if they are really good for your big dogs neither. Quite a way up there, and hydrobaths they just walk in.

·
Registered
912 Posts
If you were in Australia I would give you mine, bought it and never use it. Prefer the hydrobath. Just dont know if they are really good for your big dogs neither. Quite a way up there, and hydrobaths they just walk in.

Ohh I love my hydrobath, only about 1000 more dogs to bath and clip and I might have it paid for :moneymouth: I told the OH we would need it for the kennels, when all I really wanted it for was when T was with us :smile:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked up that Hydrobath system you have and thats very nice. Im learning if you have multiple Poodles some kind of dog batheing tub is absolutely necessary.

Im going to put up with breaking my back for a few more weeks and then spend my husbands money on that Booster Bath. lol The funny thing is, the hubby is getting excited about our grooming supplies coming in. He can't wait for that dryer to get here (1 more day!!!) and now he wants me to look for a Booster Bath. Yea to my honey!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found this bath but the man doesn't know anything about it. He says he recieved it from his sister passing away. He says its in prefect cond. asking 35.00. he says it doesn't have any hoses that go with it. Can you buy attachments for it???

Purple Poodle.... is this what your's looks like or is your's the new version? It's an actual Booster Bath but the previous model. Help !!! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Mine is a newer model but I don't see why that one would not work! Sheesh for $35.00 I would take it!

Since I am 5' 11'' I have mine up on cinder blocks so I don't kill my back so that would be my only concern. I don;t see the harm in going to see it before saying you want it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Secreto, looks like ours, except ours has 4 separate legs, a 3 point tie system that comes off the sides, and about a 6 ft drain hose, can't tell if the one in pix has these things, but my Hubby says that you could purchase all of the above at hardware store for about $20.00. The only hose that comes with tub is the drain hose, for the water consumption hose you use a regular water hose, we use a thin self curling hose because it is lighter and doesn't have to be stretched out and in the way. Ours came with a plastic water sprayer hose attachment with an on/off valve on it, but this can also be purchased at H/W store. We feel that this is a great deal and should buy it for this price, but if you decide not to, PLEASE let us know, because at that price we would buy it so that we could bathe more then one dog at a time. But again, I think that you should go for it, don't think you'll be sorry.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It turns out that they still sell the accessories for that Booster bath also. The person I spoke to owns that bath and loves it as well. I guess the only major difference is that the legs on the older model do not remove and the newer one does. Im going to look at it tonight.

If you can't tell ... Im very excited. Now, I just have to hope it looks good in person. Thanks for the info PP

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fuzbutz,

I am , I am !!! lol After I posted that I did more research and I can get all the stuff you said. I can't wait to see it later. Its in Elk Grove...little drive but well worth it. Thanks for all the info too.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey Secreto, while I sit here playing on Poodle Forum, my hubby got on laptop and found a listing for a brand new tub like ours, still in box, posted on Craigslist, under Modesto listing. It is in Oakdale, aasking price of $150.00. Don't know if you've seen it, or if they even still have it, looks like its been lissted for about a month or so. If they have had it listed that long and still have it and u-r interested, I would make them an offer and see what they say.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Secreto, while I sit here playing on Poodle Forum, my hubby got on laptop and found a listing for a brand new tub like ours, still in box, posted on Craigslist, under Modesto listing. It is in Oakdale, aasking price of $150.00. Don't know if you've seen it, or if they even still have it, looks like its been lissted for about a month or so. If they have had it listed that long and still have it and u-r interested, I would make them an offer and see what they say.

Ohhhh... I just saw that. I called and left a message. Thank you D !!!!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Okay lady, did you get your tub today? Haven't heard or seen you post anything since we talked on the phone today. Are you at home playing in your new tub? LOL Hope you got it , it will sure be a lot easier then how you've been bathing, I'm sure you will soon wonder how you ever did W/O IT.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay lady, did you get your tub today? Haven't heard or seen you post anything since we talked on the phone today. Are you at home playing in your new tub? LOL Hope you got it , it will sure be a lot easier then how you've been bathing, I'm sure you will soon wonder how you ever did W/O IT.
Oh ya I got it! I was at home depot getting the plumbing attachments and then doing the yard, washing the new tub and feeding the boys. Im waiting until tomorrow to use it. My dryer is scheduled to arrive tomorrow so tonight Im setting up my grooming area in the garage.Tomorrow is the big day! hehe

Thanks again for finding me my Booster Bath. Tell D I said thanks again too.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"d" Said To Tell You That Garages Are For Parking Cars In. Yeah Right Huh!!!

LOL.... THE ONLY VEHICLE IN OUR GARAGE IS MY TRUCK. I MAY HAVE MY GROOMING AREA OUT THERE BUT I ALWAYS MAKE ROOM FOR MY YUKON AT NIGHT. LOL

IM THINKING WE MAY HAVE TO GET A SHED NOW. IM KICKING MY HUSBAND'S YARD EQUIPMENT OUT SOON. HE'S BEEN WARNED!!! LOL:bootyshake:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts