Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there had any experience with Bonheur Poodles? If so can you describe characteristics of your dog, pet or show, like hair type, temperament, structure, gate, etc.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I would be very interested in any info on this breeder. I've been looking at her website for months now and want to get a possible show potential from her.
I haven't contacted her as my house is in the market and I wanted to be done with moving before I took on another dog.
But I would love to know more about her as her website does not really have a whole lot of info on it other than she obviously shows her dogs.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I do not know much about this breeder but Ponki if you buy the april-may back issue of Poodle Variety they dedicated a section for her she was interviewed.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I forgot she was in their but just a question and answer session with lots of photos. Really would like to find someone with personal experience with the line.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
She looks good but the dog she has on as the mother of the puppies she shows were born in February is not listed on her site. I don't know if she studded out to this litter and someone else owns the dame or what.

He dogs are very nice but I would also liked to have seen win pics of her dogs as adults.

Anyway that's just what caught me from looking at the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts