Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
is he a full Poodle, or is he mixed with lab? Either way he is soooooo cute!!
That's what I was thinking, he does kinda look like a labradoodle.
what association is he registered with, Pagan? Not that it matters
he's friggin' adorable but I would hate for you to get ripped off thinking
you'rebuying a full blooded poodle when you're not, if it's registered with
anything besides AKC or UKC in the US, chances are it COULD be mixed
and just pull of the poodle look so byb can sell it.

Buuuutttt, my hubby said if he's put in a puppy clip maybe he would
look like the poodle he is, lol.

He is adorable though and I love that liver nose! :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Whatever he is sweet but here on our kijiji adds labradoodles and others sell for way more then spoos so who knows.
giant schnoodles were 1500 doodles 500-1200.
CRAZY

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, love, love, love. He is just adorable!

And, yes, Labradoodles are quite expensive. We had one for a few months. She was so cute and really good when we got her but she most definitely had the lab personality. She got really crazy with energy and was into everything and anything and jumping all over anything that moved. I have Fibromyalgia and can only deal with so much before it overwhelms me. We tried all sorts of training ideas and just couldn't get her under control so we did have to place her into another home. She is living with a couple now who absolutely adore her and we are very happy for her and them.

The personality of the poodles suits us much better.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there all,i was told hes a poodle,im waiting for the papers mmm i so hope i havent been told hes a poodle and he isnt can anyone post pics of a labradoodle not seen one of those before?
I paid full price for this one and extra for paper work,:( i get sick of getting ripped off was ripped off with two of my cats :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's what I was thinking, he does kinda look like a labradoodle.
what association is he registered with, Pagan? Not that it matters
he's friggin' adorable but I would hate for you to get ripped off thinking
you'rebuying a full blooded poodle when you're not, if it's registered with
anything besides AKC or UKC in the US, chances are it COULD be mixed
and just pull of the poodle look so byb can sell it.

Buuuutttt, my hubby said if he's put in a puppy clip maybe he would
look like the poodle he is, lol.

He is adorable though and I love that liver nose! :)
He is being registered with the kennel club in the uk im waiitng for papers lets hope they come i am concerned now,hes lovely but if he had been a labradoodle i should of been told.
I want to clip him like a poodle its a poodle i wanted :(
he has a tail that curls over a bit should he???

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wow - Mandy was really cream and has lightened. That makes me glad since I'm hoping Sophie does the same thing. I love Mandy's light coloring (but she was adorable little too).
I agree that this is very likely a poodle but just looks a bit like a doodle due to the unshaved face. Congrats.

·
Registered
912 Posts
He seems to have rounder eyes than just a poodle, but as everyone has said it can be deceiving when they are full fluffy faced. Have him clipped down, he probably is all poddle under that fluff LOL.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
We brought home three of our babies with unshaven faces. It really is decieving since you just can't tell what is under all of that hair! We were pleasantly surprised with each one of them after they were shaved. It was like having a brand new dog.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im worried now,im going to get him clipped,isnt he too young to be clipped yet??
I think im going to try lion clip with out the pom pom feet lol

·
Registered
912 Posts
A full body clip into a pattern will probably/definately be a bit much to ask for a young pup. It probably won't look real good either as he has puppy fur which probably won't stand up for scissoring and clipping.

I just meant face, feet and tail clipped whih can be done very early. Think T had his first lot at 5 weeks and has had it done weekly since :smile: and just a little brag at 9 months I think he has finally come to grips with f,f & t. Yesterday he behaved like an angel. So anyone having dramas with clipping their pup don't worry one day they will just get it :rofl:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have bathed him and blow dried him he was fine :)

Ok i shall ask the vet where i can take him,i am taking him for a check up this morning as he has runny poos at the moment :(
And i want a flea treatment although i couldnt find any in his coat

·
Registered
55 Posts
He is gorgeous..esp that first picture with him looking up with eyes just flooded with love...melts my heart for sure.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts