Poodle Forum banner

Bobby went back!!!:(

1355 9
Im so angry words wont express it,but as some of you know i was sold a puppy who was very sick and growly .

He didnt really get better and he kept going for us and even the vet the vet said he had a bad temprement.Also when i went back i asked the breeder if i can see the dad of the pup she said he wasnt here at the moment he was at stud so mmm wonder if he was a lab i still didnt get papers off her so its very iffy!
The breeder had took the pups away from their mum at 5 weeks old and kept them in a barn i found all this out,i had a massive row with the breeder and she took the puppy back,i now feel she was a home made puppy farm it was literally a farm with dogs on it only,i should of known :(

I was dumb :(
Well in the barn that bobby was in was a pen of touy poodles the breeder said she was keeping them all,and a pen with a labrador with babies in too.

Well im very upset as are the kids,but on the bright side daisys breeder has just had a litter of pups from daisys sister from a different litter black boys im considering one maybe,but they wont be ready for 7 weeks.
I do miss bobby but he really wasnt happy and his illness didnt help he really didnt like being handled think he didnt have much human contact :(

Also how big does a minature and toy cross get??
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
You are so right about money grabbers and not worring about the puppy. While I was on my 'quest' for a spoo I called several breeders and one had what she thought was going to be silver or blue can't remember. I decided I wanted it and told her I would mail the deposit. THe puppies were 5 days old and I wanted the one male. She said that was fine but if she didn't get it and someone beat me or the mail then I would just have that money on hold for the next litter..... I was like I'm wanting the dog we're discussing but she insisted. I figured if she was this much of a pain in the butt about recieving money in the mail that if I had a problem with the dog later she'd be worse.

Anyhow I am very pleased with the breeder we are going with now even tho I had to wait for the pups to be born and now I'm waiting for them to be big enough...she was fine with holding the pup 48 hours to wait for a money order.

I am sorry you went through the bonding and vet trips. My mom got a dog from a puppy mill and it had a liver shunt and thyroid problems God only knows what else was wrong with it. After a ton of vet bills and the dog just getting worse they had him put to sleep. It's was very hard because they had him several months. They did get their money back but what's it worth after going through all that...

Good luck with the new puppy.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.