Poodle Forum banner

Bobby and Joey Pictures

41K views 481 replies 35 participants last post by  Spottytoes 
#1 ·
Decided rather than posting pictures to share in individual threads it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to pictures of the boys.😊 Here are 3 to get things started.
Dog White Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Vertebrate White Black Dog breed Textile
Dog breed Dog Carnivore Companion dog Chicken

See less See more
#11 ·
It's so joyous to see both Bobby and Joey together snuggling.

• Love
Reactions: Spottytoes
#12 ·
This totally melts my heart. I knew there was another use for Bobby’s natural tail.😉And yes, I did trim off some fluff from Joey. The autumn leaf and seed debris magnetically attached to all his fluff. He loves to roll around in it. Being a poodle mom who likes simplicity it seemed the practical thing to do. 😉
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Cloud

#18 · (Edited)
Don’t you just love puppy teeth? LOL!!!
Hard to get good pictures when he’s in motion.
While definitely a bit bitey as puppies are, his puppy biting has been quite manageable. He is a pup who does respond fairly well to a little high pitched “ouch!” In teaching more bite control he’s doing well. He’s getting pretty gentle actually. Of course he sometimes forgets but I am pleased. 😊
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Toy dog

Cloud Dog breed Felidae Carnivore Black-and-white

#30 ·
I’m not an expert at this at all so I don’t have the ability to assess at this stage. I think I would know if he absolutely wasn’t but since most puppies are pretty friendly at this age I will have a better feeling once he’s a bit older. I will say that he’s very comfortable being held and touched by others while at this age, while he loved people and kids and still does, Bobby was too excitable and a touch skittish. Joey, right now, is very cuddly, even with strangers. Joey loves my coworkers and he fell asleep in my neighbor’s arms, totally stretched out and relaxed. It was the first time he met her. Therapy dog definitely entered my mind.
Joey is way more mellow as a whole at this age. While he definitely is an active, busy puppy I am quite surprised at his good “off” switch. So, we’ll see. I would love for him to be a therapy dog but I’m not holding onto that too tightly at this point. We’ll see how his personality develops. I think I will have a better feel in a few months. We’ve already labeled him as the “library staff therapy dog.”:)