Poodle Forum banner

Bobby and Joey Pictures

16201 Views 290 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Rose n Poos
Decided rather than posting pictures to share in individual threads it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to pictures of the boys.😊 Here are 3 to get things started.
Dog White Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Vertebrate White Black Dog breed Textile
Dog breed Dog Carnivore Companion dog Chicken
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

· Premium Member
16,020 Posts
That third photo of the two dogs together is just so lovely! Looks like Bobby is enjoying having a kid brother.

Reactions: Spottytoes

· Registered
10,653 Posts
It's so joyous to see both Bobby and Joey together snuggling.

• Love
Reactions: Spottytoes

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This totally melts my heart. I knew there was another use for Bobby’s natural tail.😉And yes, I did trim off some fluff from Joey. The autumn leaf and seed debris magnetically attached to all his fluff. He loves to roll around in it. Being a poodle mom who likes simplicity it seemed the practical thing to do. 😉
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Cloud

· Administrator
15,843 Posts
This totally melts my heart. I knew there was another use for Bobby’s natural tail.😉And yes, I did trim off some fluff from Joey. The autumn leaf and seed debris magnetically attached to all his fluff. He loves to roll around in it. Being a poodle mom who likes simplicity it seemed the practical thing to do. 😉
View attachment 482607
You were so sweet to get Bobby his very own baby polar bear!

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Don’t you just love puppy teeth? LOL!!!
Hard to get good pictures when he’s in motion.
While definitely a bit bitey as puppies are, his puppy biting has been quite manageable. He is a pup who does respond fairly well to a little high pitched “ouch!” In teaching more bite control he’s doing well. He’s getting pretty gentle actually. Of course he sometimes forgets but I am pleased. 😊
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Toy dog

Cloud Dog breed Felidae Carnivore Black-and-white

1 - 20 of 291 Posts