Poodle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
That third photo of the two dogs together is just so lovely! Looks like Bobby is enjoying having a kid brother.

Reactions: Spottytoes

Registered
It's so joyous to see both Bobby and Joey together snuggling.

• Love
Reactions: Spottytoes

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This totally melts my heart. I knew there was another use for Bobby鈥檚 natural tail.馃槈And yes, I did trim off some fluff from Joey. The autumn leaf and seed debris magnetically attached to all his fluff. He loves to roll around in it. Being a poodle mom who likes simplicity it seemed the practical thing to do. 馃槈
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Cloud

Super Moderator
This totally melts my heart. I knew there was another use for Bobby鈥檚 natural tail.馃槈And yes, I did trim off some fluff from Joey. The autumn leaf and seed debris magnetically attached to all his fluff. He loves to roll around in it. Being a poodle mom who likes simplicity it seemed the practical thing to do. 馃槈
View attachment 482607
You were so sweet to get Bobby his very own baby polar bear!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Don鈥檛 you just love puppy teeth? LOL!!!
Hard to get good pictures when he鈥檚 in motion.
While definitely a bit bitey as puppies are, his puppy biting has been quite manageable. He is a pup who does respond fairly well to a little high pitched 鈥渙uch!鈥 In teaching more bite control he鈥檚 doing well. He鈥檚 getting pretty gentle actually. Of course he sometimes forgets but I am pleased. 馃槉
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Toy dog

Cloud Dog breed Felidae Carnivore Black-and-white

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I painted this 鈥減oodle鈥 to look like Bobby when the pandemic first started. It sits on an end table. Joey started barking at it so I let him meet and greet the mini Bobby. After a good all around sniff and it was definitely all around, he decided it was a friend and that all is good.
Cuisine Dish Ingredient Recipe Wood

1 - 19 of 19 Posts