Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My absolute favorite partis are the grey and white ones, though I want my first pup to either be a black or white (for sometime next year) I eventually REALLY want a grey and white parti.

Does anyone know of any really good breeders of these dogs in the western US?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
What... 4 hours from Salt Lake. Fly out. Get the puppy. Do a turn around flight. Unlike many Parti breeders, Gloria really knows poodles.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, more like 30 minutes from Salt Lake. I don't think flights leave any lasting impressions on dogs though.. so I guess there's no problem there.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
shes SUPER friendly and willing to answer any question
The few emails we've sent back and forth have been filled with some pretty novice/annoying questions on my end and shes answered them all I really like that in a person AND a breeder ^_^

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Her dogs are completely gorgeous. <3 I hope she's still breeding and showing when I'm ready to introduce another poodle into my life (again, after I get my first.)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I want to say that I never thought I'd want a silver...or even a parti until I saw her dogs
and I'm smitten by both xD

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I've always loved partis, but I don't want a brown/white parti, and I don't like how a lot of the black/white partis have tons of spots. I've noticed that the silver/white partis have gorgeous coloring and very solid white where it's white.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I met Rune when I met her and Suri - and honestly he was gorgeous. He is silver and white and the coloring of white was all white and silver the same.

One thing she does is really get to know you so she can get a feel for you to see if you are going to be a fit. Thats why I made the comment that I felt like I was interviewing for the perfect job - that I wanted so badly. It wasn't pressure by no means but when you see how caring she is and knowledgeable you really want to make a good impression.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that is completely understandable, Olie, and it doesn't bother me at all, I'd WANT to make that connection with a breeder, I wouldn't want them to have any doubt in their mind that I wasn't going to be the perfect home for the dogs they put so much work into.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts