Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to show a couple of collars I got for Zulee. I just love the one with paws on it because it will help people remember my business when I take her on appointments with me.

I also had fun making the other collar. The leather collar was only $4 then I glued on the bling. I can't wait to make another one!

Then I found the stickers for nails and couldn't resist doing her nails. They don't stay on real well, so I put some clear polish over them. Not sure that will help much with my little tomboy, but she has some bling for an appointment we are going on. :D

I also shaved her neck to keep the hair from matting under the collar. I wish I could have gotten a nice V shape in front, but it turned out like a big U. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Me either -I thought someone was removing pics early for other reasons. Looks like a system problem.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
BFF, i dunno what it is with attachments tonight, but try uploading the pics to somewhere like flickr or photobucket or somewhere, and posting them that way; then it'll still work!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Yeah, this is annoying...... There are pics disappearing too that were older posts, thats strange.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
it's only attachments affected, and old ones are affected in the same way. Hotlinked photos are fine though...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea! The pictures are back.

poodlelover, it would be neat to see other people's favorite collars. I bet there are some really good ones on here.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like the pink collar with the dog paws on it. I'll bet it was fun to put those together.
I didn't make that one. It actually came that way and really looks neat. The white balance is off on my camera. It's really red leather.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That is SO cute! I love the nails, and that red leather collar is to die for.
Collars are just way too fun. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yeah for the pictures working!! She is soo cute! How long did it take you to do her nails, they are wonderful!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ooooh, what a great idea! Collars are so expensive, and that's a great way to get a beautiful, personalized collar for a lot less money. I love the sparkly little flowers! Great job. You could make some money selling those!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts