Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried ordering blades lately from petedge? A lot of them are on one back order after another, so I went to ebay and amazon and they have some of the prices raised above retail SO apparently they have caught on.

Know any resonably prices places that don't want an arm and a leg for shipping? :rolffleyes:

I need a few and I don't plan to pay twice for shipping if I can order once you know.....:)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Anyone tried ordering blades lately from petedge? A lot of them are on one back order after another, so I went to ebay and amazon and they have some of the prices raised above retail SO apparently they have caught on.

Know any resonably prices places that don't want an arm and a leg for shipping? :rolffleyes:

I need a few and I don't plan to pay twice for shipping if I can order once you know.....:)
Pet Edge has put my blades on backorder a few times but I received them almost immediately.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Sorry I know this is an older thread but I just thought of something..I came across on ad on craigslist of a grooming shop closing and the owner was selling all of her stuff.

I have seen this several times on craigslist..of course usually too late... but might be a good place to browse when you are bored for some cheap blades..granted they might need a sharpening but you can never have too many spare blades..that's for sure!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True- And BTW thanks for the link for Ryans, I had them in a week!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love Ryans! I use them more than Petedge now... because like you said Petedge is always back ordered on blades.

I only used them because working at Petco I would receive a discount.

If you have blade sharpeners in your area sometimes they also have used and good condition blades for cheap.

Also groomers.net i've bought several used blades on there without any problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts